1. The competition rules apply to all on-air and online competitions conducted by Aycliffe Radio, unless otherwise specified.
2. Prizes, entry methods, draw methods, opening dates and closing dates will be defined on-air or online for each competition
3. In order to enter a competition you must:
3.1. Submit your competition entry via the methods outlined for the specific competition (email, SMS, telephone, etc). The entry methods may differ for each competition
3.2. Include in your entry your full name and contact telephone number
3.3. Be available to attend an event if the prize includes event tickets
4. Aycliffe Radio accepts no liability:
4.1. Where your competition entry is not received for any reason
4.2. Where an event is cancelled
4.3. For costs incurred for a competition entry
4.4. For costs incurred in collecting or using the prize, including but not limited to transport and accommodation
4.5. If we are unable to reach you on the telephone number you have provided
5. Competition winners will be notified of their win within 7 days of the draw using the contact details provided in the entry.
6. Aycliffe Radio may use your name, a recording of your competition win and details of the prize on air on Aycliffe Radio or www.ayclifferadio.co.uk and in other social media and publicity material.
7. Any member of Aycliffe Radio, their immediate family or any other person who is directly connected with the offer are ineligible to participate.
8. Prizes can be collected from Aycliffe Radio, c/o BBC (Blue Bridge Centre), St Cuthberts Way, Newton Aycliffe, Co. Durham DL5 6DS at a pre-arranged time, unless otherwise specified or posted.